The Illawarra Grevillea Park endeavours to provide a healthy and safe environment for our visitors. All parts of the Park are open except for the Chapel which is too small to accommodate social distancing. At our Open Days, we urge customers to ensure they comply with all social distancing requirements in line with the latest NSW Health advice.
For the latest updates regarding the COVID-19 virus in New South Wales visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.
Please observe the following safeguards:
· If you have been asked to self-isolate, have recently visited a hot spot or have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and do not visit.
· Please maintain a distance of 1.5m from staff and other visitors at all times, particularly if you need to line up when entering the Park or purchasing plants
· Please ensure you make use of the hand sanitiser provided.
· Where possible use contactless payment
NEXT SPECIAL OPEN DAYS AUTUMN 2021
MAY SATURDAY 1st AND 8TH
SUNDAY 2nd AND 9TH
10AM - 4PM
Autumn Open Days
Autumn is a wonderful time to learn more about our beautiful native flora.
Spend a few hours or a full day in the Park. It is the time when many grevillea species are in flower. There are also lots of other natives in flower and much to explore in the display gardens, the rainforest and vine forest. Bring all you need for a picnic on the grass near the Chapel or the new Pam Robinson picnic ground
WHEN: Saturday 1st & 8th May ; Sunday 2nd & 9th May from 10am to 4pm
LOCATION: The Grevillea Park is nestled at the foot of the Illawarra Escarpment near the historic township of Bulli. The park is at the rear of Bulli Showground, Princes Highway Bulli. Only a 10 minute walk from Bulli Station
COST: $7.00 adults and children free
EFTPOS IF POSSIBLE
· Large colourful display gardens with hundreds of grevilleas and other native species and cultivars
· Rainforest walk
· Acres to explore including a bushwalking track
· BBQ and picnic facilities
· A large range of native plants for sale including difficult to obtain grafted plants. We can help you choose plants and tell you how to plant and maintain them.
Dogs welcome but must be on a leash at all times
FURTHER INFORMATION : The Illawarra Grevillea Park/Facebook
Find the best accommodation near the Grevillea Park use HotelsCombined to compare rates.
SATURDAY 3RD AND 10TH
SUNDAY 4TH AND 11TH
10AM - 4PM
SATURDAY 4th AND 11TH
SUNDAY 5TH AND 12TH
10AM - 4PM