Unfortunately cancelled due to COVID 19
Highly likely to be cancelled due to COVID 19
SATURDAY 5TH AND 12TH
SUNDAY 6TH AND 13TH
10AM - 4PM
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO THE ONGOING CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THIS PAGE OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR NEW DATES WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE THE PARK IS IN A POSITION TO OPEN.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT OF THE PARK
NEXT OPEN DAY MAY 2020
Autumn Open Days
Autumn is a wonderful time to spend a few hours or a full day in the park. There are lots of natives in flower and much to explore in the display gardens, the rainforest and vine forest. Bring all you need for a picnic on the grass!
WHEN: Saturday 2nd & 9th May ; Sunday 3rd & 10th May from 10am to 4pm
LOCATION: The Grevillea Park is nestled at the foot of the Illawarra Escarpment near the historic township of Bulli. The park is at the rear of Bulli Showground, Princes Highway Bulli. Only a 10 minute walk from Bulli Station
COST: $5.00 adults and children free
· Large colourful display gardens with hundreds of grevilleas and other native species and cultivars
· Rainforest walk
· Acres to explore including a bushwalking track
· BBQ and picnic facilities
· A large range of native plants for sale including difficult to obtain grafted plants
· An extensive range of gardening books for sale
· Plenty of advice on growing native plants and guided tours each day at 11.00am
Dogs welcome but must be on a leash at all times
FURTHER INFORMATION : The Illawarra Grevillea Park/Facebook
Find the best accommodation near the Grevillea Park use HotelsCombined to compare rates.